TÜV Hessen history dates back to the year 1848 with the appointment of special monitoring agents (technically trained engineers and technicians) as steam boiler inspectors by the State of Saxony.
In 1866, it was the birth of the “Technischer Überwachungs-Vereine” (Technical Control Associations, TÜV): Founding of the association for the “Monitoring and Insurance of Steam Boilers”
Today; the certification body of TÜV Hessen is accredited on the basis of the TÜV PROFiCERT brand to certify management systems in companies operating in virtually all business sectors in accordance with international standards.
Whether you need certification for your quality management, environmental management or other management systems, there are many good reasons in favour of choosing TÜV Hessen as your certification partner:
- All the relevant certificates from one source
- Recognized, independent auditors
- An auditing team that covers all the relevant commercial fields
- Traditionally high testing quality
- Reputation of being a leading global certification authority